Monday, September 22, 2008

Word Vomit

This customer probably thinks I’m a complete idiot.

When he asked where to find the geo-science books my response was to stare at him blankly while I thought about where the science books are located and finished chewing the bagel I wasn’t supposed to be eating. Unfortunately my blank stare and semi-response of ‘um’ was translated to thinking I needed the prompt of, “you know, geology?” This in turn prompted me to word vomit about not being back in school yet, my brain not working and how I actually did know what geo-science was. Oh, and then finally inform the customer that science books where in the back right corner of the store and that if he couldn’t find what he wanted the book help counter could assist him.

In my defense the store is super busy today, rush week, blah.

-Montana

No comments: