Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potty Break?

I think a secret service agent just asked me where the bathroom is, black suit, ear piece and a pin with a green background and a gold star in the middle. I’m pretty positive that the pin is the same one that the secret service agents who where with former President Clinton wore when he was here last year. Also, after he walked back out the doors to the ally two black sedans with more agent type people drove past the entry way. Strange though that the person who talked to me appeared to be the only one who got out of the car. Secret Service agent potty break? I’m positive that neither the McCain nor Obama campaigns where scheduled to come through which then begs the question that if it was a secret service agent I saw, who was he with? Although apparently Joe Bidden came through Kalispell, Montana with out any real fan fare so I guess anything is possible. Or maybe I’m going crazy from telling people that the store, the whole store, is open until five today.

-Montana

Badger Pocket Comment: I heard there was a full out motorcade that came through the area that same day. Perhaps the two were related? You can just tell those Secret Service guys will pop open a can of whoop-ass at the slightest wrong move. Sexy! :P

No comments: