Friday, February 13, 2009

Customers can be...

I had one customer today who kept asking me if we had Monet Calendars. I told her I wasn’t sure but that all of our calendars where on the table she was looking at and that they where in no particular order. Apparently she didn’t get what I had said because she asked again, “but do you have Monet?” I told her book information would most likely be able to look that up. So she asks again, “Do you have a Monet Calendar?” I repeated my first response and she stopped asking questions so maybe she finally got it. She now, after asking me if there was phone she could borrow, is using the convenience phone to have a full blown conversation. I really hate when customers carry on a conversation that you would have on your own cell phone. It just seems rude when they use the phone here for a personal call. Seriously, this has been like a 10 minute phone call, really lady?

~Montana

No comments: